All-Inclusive Walleye Fishing Trips
Green Bay Outfitters is a walleye guide service located in Green Bay Wisconsin. Green Bay is one of the top walleye destinations in the Midwest. Limits of eater sized walleyes are the norm from spring through summer. Trophy fish can be found throughout the bay, with the waters of Door County providing some of the best Trophy walleye fishing in the North America!
Our walleye charters specialize in teaching anglers the finer points of walleye fishing. We have assembled the largest team of US Coast Guard licensed Charter Captains each with over 25 years of experience fishing for walleyes. They can teach you techniques used on Green Bay in order for you to be more successful at fishing in the future. Depending on the time of year, fish can be caught using a variety of methods. Our professional guides utilize techniques such as, jigging, bottom bouncers, casting, and trolling with crawler harnesses and crankbaits.
If you are looking for that perfect fishing getaway, look no futher! We can provide 1st class accommodations for groups up to 8 people at our facility located right on the waters of Green Bay. All beverages, and meals provided by an onsite private chef who prepares and serves world class food.
Imagine arriving the evening before your trip begins and enjoying appetizers on the deck before your first 3 course dinner as the sun sets over the Bay. The following morning enjoy a full breakfast with your guides before heading out with a packed cooler of custom ordered sandwiches, snacks, beverages and homemade cookies for lunch. Return in the afternoon for hors d oeuvres and relaxation before another 3 course dinner.
Chef Karen Wilets has been the executive chef and owner of The Good life private chef Co. serving the greater Milwaukee area for almost 20 years. She brings years of experience in restaurants and private catering while always creating new and original meals for guests. As the private chef of Green Bay Outfitters Chef Karen has insured that the food has become one of the most memorable parts of the package experience.
- Exe Chef
- (3) 1st class chef prepared dinners: Aged filet, lamb chops, walleye etc..
- (2) Chef prepared lunch boxes
- (2) Chef prepared Breakfasts. Omelets, Crepes, Monte Crisco, fresh home baked muffins
- (1) Morning of check out Coffee, Juice, muffins, sausage, and eggs of your choice.
- All beverages included: Domestic beer of your choice. 1 bottle of alcohol* of your choice per day.
- Sit and talk with the fishing guides every afternoon and enjoy beverages and Hors de ourves every afternoon of fishinig
Walleye Fishing Trip Packages
2 Day Trips:
- Arrive Sunday afternoon and fish Monday & Tuesday
- Arrive Wednesday afternoon and fish Thursday & Friday
- 3 Day Trips: Call for availability
4 Man Group
6 Man Group
8 Man Group
30% deposit will required to hold dates and boats